wow!

wow!
Saffron...........Making your memories last forever

Wednesday 5 June 2013

We are so humbled!

We are all so humbled by the star of the month feature done by the one and only speshsworld.com
Here is the link :
http://www.speshsworld.com/2013/06/star-of-the-month-saffron-ceo-hapsy-ibrahim-mahmud-talks-food-event-planning-empowering-arewa-girls/

Thank you everyone for the love and support you all showed us. We are very happy! 
Now we normally don't update with our makeup pictures because of privacy policies but this vivacious angel you just have to see...... her name is, 
Zahra Saddique and boys...she is single! 




4 comments:

  1. kai beautiful girl! kai! she is single!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knw this girl now! from BUK. Always had a crush on her! she looks even more beautiful! Wow! Aunty Hapsy i knw this girl knw! you knw i'm looking for a wife fa, you didn't even tell me about her.....Haba!
    -Bash

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the article about you on speshsworld.com, I was so so impressesd! Please I want to enter your cooking classes...how much? I also want make-up and my picture taken! How much is that too? Can I call you with the number on the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pls I want to knw if you do wedding pictures,thank you.
    My email is deedeemoh@yahoo.com for the reply!

    ReplyDelete