wow!

wow!
Saffron...........Making your memories last forever

Friday 25 March 2011

Glorious Cakes

    I started baking cakes to sell when i was just 12yrs old. Neighborhood kids would come to my house after school to buy cup cakes. I t was amazing!
    The family secret recipe is the Chocolaty Chocolate cake! People always wonder how we get the cake so moist, dark and chocolaty sweet at the same time......I can't tell you! No! if i tell you, well! i'll have to kill you.
 Lol.....hahahahahaha ;)
My Mummy taught me how to bake, her mother taught her and my grandma also learned from her own mother! So i pray someday soon i'll teach my little girl all the secrets of whisking and mixing, baking and icing!
    SAFFRON is always creating delicious cakes, to suit clients taste buds and needs. We make Cup cakes, fairy cup cakes, birthday cakes, wedding cakes, anniversary cakes, "i need a cake in the house" cakes (Lol) the list is just endless....





  Here are some pictures......

No comments:

Post a Comment